Drainage London: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In New Cross, Greater London
We, at Drainage London, use modern CCTV drain survey apparatus to examine your drainage system thoroughly Our cutting edge technology and CCTV system allows us to determine the problem with your drainage system with unparalleled accuracy.
Call Us Today. Our CCTV Drain Survey Service In new Cross Can Find All Kind Of Faults
- Our experts are pros at operating highly - specialized CCTV camera systems
- We investigate displaced joints, poorly laid pipes and other drainage problem's for you
- We are the drainage services company to turn to in New Cross
Here Are Some Of Our Professional Services In new Cross
Drainage London Cares Environmentally Friendly
We don't dig, if we don't have to; our CCTV cameras can diagnose your drainage remotely, without disrupting the earth
Our specialists then analyse the images to understand the conditions and structural health of your sewer line or drainage system.
The process is not only simple and effective, but also poses no risks to your environment and property.
When It Comes To Inspection Of Drains In new Cross Using CCTV Technology, We Are The Experts
Even though our sophisticated CCTV drain survey equipment is quite complex, we've mastered and perfected the craft There is no better or more sophisticated CCTV equipment in the world than what we have. Because we are committed to providing first - rate results in CCTV drain sewer inspection, we have spent resources adopting industry best practices.
The report we prepare for you can be put on a DVD along with a technical report that is detailed and yet easy to read and understand.
How Our Residential Services In new Cross Can Benefit You
Rodent Issues In Your Drainage Systems
If you have rodents in your drainage system, they can easily wreck havoc. We can easily examine your drains with our CCTV cameras to check for rodent activity.
The easiest way for rats to gain access into your property is through your drainage system.
Any flaw in the pipework is a point that the rats can start exploiting by gnawing through the pipe.
Acquiring An ISO Accreditation Through Cad Drainage Inspection
When you hire us, you take advantage of our advanced technology and immense expertise to get an ISO14001 drainage inspection and CAD drawings with which you can attain your ISO14001 certification in accordance with the current legislation.
Our Service Employs High - Tech Innovation In CCTV Survey - The Reliable Company In New Cross Panoramo Full 360B0 CCTV Inspection System For Drains Designed To Operate Quickly And Efficiently
In New Cross, Drainage London pioneered the use of a truly panoramic CCTV in drain inspection. Our panorama camera has the advantage of being able to view and record every detail in one quick pass, unlike conventional cameras that depend on the user to view and record the images.
The unrivalled speed of our Panoramo camera is staggering, traveling at 35 cm/s It scans the surface of the sewer or drain and saves the data in its memory. Our experts then analyse and reference the records as needed.
Enjoy Time And Cost Savings With Lisy
LISY is a camera system that was developed for inspecting lateral sewers and drains and that's what Drainage London uses It helps us to survey your drains swiftly in a cost - effective way. With LISY, our engineers can survey your lateral drain and sewer from the mainline with no need to enter the property.
LISY can go as far as 100 meters into the main drainage systems. With its capabilities, even water companies handling private sewers can't help but use it. Our Software Doesn't Just Ensure We Do A Good Job, They Also Save On Costs For Our Customers.
Our experts can easily get around large properties and carry out comprehensive drain survey because our CCTV equipment are mobile, battery - operated, high - tech, and cordless. In addition to reducing time spent on - site, this equipment saves money for our customers.
Pin - Point Analysis Through Laser Profiling
We fit a Profiler into our CCTV inspection equipment to help us collect precise information about the shape of a sewer or drain. This profiler can capture any deviation in the shape of pipes.
It can also detect other things such as deformation in pipes, erosion, accumulated debris, holes and many other problems No abnormality is too small to be missed by our profilers, which can detect defects as small as 1mm
Proteus CCTV Equipment For Environments Prone To Explosions
Proteus is an ATEX - rated camera that allows us to work in a high - risk environment. This helps us when we are working for Zone 2 public sewers and other such places that are at a risk of catching flames and exploding Call Us Now For Affordable High - Quality CCTV Drainage Survey Service
We are not your typical drainage service company that offers CCTV inspections Drainage London has remained a major player in New Cross for decades now. This is the result of dedication and time spent offering high quality services at prices that are right for our customers.
Information About New Cross
- Drainage New Cross is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in New Cross.
- Namely our Engineer in New Cross take on work including Blocked Sinks, Blocked Drains, Sewer Desilting, Blocked Toilets, Blocked Baths, and Home Buyers Drain Survey.
- As an example this also involves Drain Unblocking, CCTV Drain Survey, Sewer Inspections, Drain Relining, Sewer Relining, Drain Jet Vacuumation, and Drain Repairs.
- Last but not least our Engineer in New Cross offer Structural Coating, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Drain Survey, Sewer Renovation, Drain Inspection, Blocked Sewer, and Drain Cleaning services.
- New Cross is a Borough located in London in England.
- New Cross is based within London which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- New Cross is attributed to New Cross administrative county districts.
- Our Engineer work within New Cross now includes New Cross.
- New Cross comes under the Se14 postal code.
- Close to New Cross, Rotherhithe, and Surrey Quays are positioned immediately to the south of the Borough.
- Close to New Cross, Lewisham can be found situated immediately to the north.